Skip to content
At Swanky Man Cave, we work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. That is why we offer 6 moths price guarantee. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date, please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly. Please send us the following information to request partial refund:
- Your full name
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Your order number from us
- Model Number and/or SKU
- A screenshot/photo of the competitor's price (including their final quote for shipping, processing, taxes, and other fees)
- A link to the competitor's online product page
We reserve the right to confirm all details with the competitor. Terms and conditions apply.
Our Six Month100% Price Guarantee Requirements:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- The item must be new and in stock on the competitor’s website
- The competitor must be an authorized dealer of the product in question and follows manufacturer’s minimum advertised pricing policy, they may not have a retail location
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
- The competitor's listing is for an identical model to the one we advertise.
- The competitor's product ships via the same method as ours.
We will not Price Match against:
- Promotions such as rebates, buy one, get one free offers, pricing errors, special coupon codes, clearance sales etc
- Online retailers who also have physical stores.
- Wholesalers (like Costco, Sam's Club, or BJs).
- Liquidators (like Amazon, eBay, Overstock, or Wayfair).
- Independent sellers who make up their own prices
- Questionable/non-reputable retailers
- Items costing less than $200.
- Refurbished or knock-off items.
- A competitor's listing that is below the minimum price required by the manufacturer.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Add to WishlistBrowse WishlistRemove Wishlist